What’s in my fridge | Blogtober 16
So day 13 of blogtober as to delve behind closed doors. Doors of the fridge that is! So here is my fridge! This is two days after having done my food shop.
Here’s what there is:
- Chilly water jug
- Half a banoffee pie
- A couple of lemon mousse
- Some greek yoghurt
- A petit filous
- A quiche aka Harrison’s favourite lunch
- Two tubs of margarine because I just couldn’t remember if we have any left. We did. We now have a lot of marge!
- Chicken fillets for dinner tonight
- A joint of pork to roast for Sunday lunch
- Corn on the bob
- Two packs of cauliflower rice for my cauliflower rice pizza ( I will share a recipe for this soon)
- A garlic bread baguette
- A punnet of strawberries
- Some salad dressing
- Some jam
- Some butter
- Left overs of pasta sauce
- Squirty cream
- Blue milk for Harrison
- Red milk for me
- An energy drink.
- And erm, well 3 open bottles of wine! Terrible twos have hit ok, don’t judge!
And that is the contents of my fridge. If you read all of that then well done. I meal plan for the whole week on a Monday and do a weekly shop on Tuesdays. I plan to make a post about meal planning in the near future.