What would I do if I won the lottery | Blogtober ’16 Day 3
If I won the lottery I would….
Probably shit myself and die of shock.
If I won the lottery I have a list of pretty exciting but sensible things I would do.
– pay off the mortgage (been in the house 6 weeks and we are already anxious to pay it off haha)
– buy a new car. Our poor car has cost us a fortune recently just patching it up here. A brand new, straight out of the factory car has been a dream of ours for a while. It would also be pretty nice to have two cars in the family!
– put a load of it in a savings account for Harrison
– insist we bloody well finally get married. I mean, how long does a girl have to wait!
– give some to our families, because without being cheesy, family is everything and ours have helped us out a lot.
– pay off student loans
– do my PhD, see my post on the 5th for more about my PhD dreams.
Yada yada yada. Boring sensible stuff.
But in all honesty.
The actual, very first thing, I would do if I won the lottery would be; call in sick to work for the next month, pack a couple of bare necessities, jump on the train to Gatwick and get on a flight.
I would literally walk in, look at the soonest flights with seats for us available and book first class seats on the most exotic or exciting place I can see and go on holiday.
We haven’t been on holiday together as a family with just the three of us yet, and in fact before having Harrison we had only gone on one holiday together as a couple. We would book the most expensive hotel room we could find and relax. Travel, explore but most importantly relax.
Same I don’t play the lottery very often really! That being said it is a Euromillions rollover this week so maybe it’ll be my lucky week!