June Goals: Reconnecting with my toddler
Ok who stole May, I swear I blinked at all of a sudden we have our second bank holiday of May and we are into June! and into the 6th month of monthly goals! Have you kept your new years resolutions?
It was probably all the being in the sun I have been doing. I have a tan I will have you know!
But with the end of a month and the beginning of another, it is time again to reflect on my goals for last month and make some new ones!
So if you missed it my goals for May were as follows:
- Publish two new youtube videos
- Post at least one blog post a week.
- Start a new instagram account just for my blog! I love instastories but am far too shy and retiring to do ‘blogger style’ instastories on my main account. I’m a bit nervous about this one! I have tackled Facebookand found it a challenging from a blogger’s perspectic and whilst I love Twitter for blog purposes I find it difficult to post regularly!
So how did I do? Pretty damn well.
There are indeed two brand new Emma and Family vlogs out in the vlogasphere, small confession of one of those actually not having gone live until May 31st but let’s not quibble! If you missed either I will put them down the bottom of this post, we have the rather fun #mumlife raw tag where I discuss poo disasters and tempted fate by saying I hadn’t shouted yet which then lead to sudocrem gate (check out my facebook post on this, not one to miss! Why All Mums hate Sudocrem!). Then we got a little more serious to talk about my PCOS diagnosis and semen analysis (I will be talking about this in more depth this month over here on the blog).
I have posted a blog a week! Result!
Ok so I definitely cheated on the final one. I didn’t create a new instagram but I did rebrand my personal account to be the Emma_andFamily instagram account and I’m just going to try and get brave and do some instastories on there!
So onto June. What are my goals for this month?
- Keep posting once a week and upload another two youtube videos. I feel like that is a pace I can work at.
- But much more importantly my major goal for this month is to take more time to connect with Harrison and my little family as a whole. I find myself spending too much on my mobile so I want to take more time to actually get down on the floor and play and go on days out. I can’t really put a quantifiable measure on that. But just know, June is going to be family month!
What are your goals for June?