#MumLife Raw Tag
I was tagged by my dear Lisa from Pass the Prosecco … Please in her #mumlife Raw Tag on youtube. I have seen quite a few mum bloggers do this tag and it was a lot of fun!
I then tagged Kate from The Hippy Christian Mum to carry it on.
Here were the questions:
1. In one word describe your day as a mum today
2. What is the most challenging part of connecting with other mums?
3. Share one horrible poo moment that you have had with your child
4. How do you deal with public meltdowns?
5. Honestly, share how much screen time your child has per day
6. What is your easy go to dinner that you cook every week?
7. Did you struggle today and if so why?
8. What was the best part of your day today?
9. What is your secret guilty pleasure to reward you after a hard mum day?
10. What is something that you would like to share with other mothers, something thats not really talked about in motherhood?
My favourite thing about all of these tags has been hearing everyone’s best part of their days.
So I want to know…. What was the best moment of your day today?