My February Goals
As you may have seen this year I have decided against New Year Resolutions and have opted for more achievable monthly goals. My January goals were a great success and has motivated me to achieve more with each month. So February goals are a must have!
So here are my main goals for February!
- Lose another 5lbs. Last month I lost 6lbs. If I lose another 5 this I will finally be back to my pregnancy weight before Harrison.
- Reach 100 Facebook likes. Ok why are facebook likes so hard to get?! I’m struggling over here with those. If you haven’t checked my facebook page out yet please do
- Upload 2 youtube videos. I find it so hard to actually find the time to film, edit and upload videos these days. I have one filmed and an idea for another to get finished asap so I want to get them both filmed, edited and uploaded this February.
- To post on the blog twice a week. I have fallen out of sync with writing. I’ve had a bit of the old bloggers block I think. But I do have a long list of blog ideas, I just need to sit down and actually let the words flow!
- Get my health into gear. I have been working for Swisse vitamins for a few months now and had a great supply of vitamins sitting on my worksurface begging to be taken and I have already had 2 colds in 2017 so far already. I just need to sort myself out and take my vitamins regularly and get my health back in order!
That is it for February. Mainly because it has taken a few days too long to actually write this post and then of course February is a short month. And I am stupidly busy with my job this month, spare time is a hot commodity in my life right now.
What are your goals for February? If you made new years resolutions, how are they going a month into 2017?