What’s in my change bag | Blogtober 16
A couple of days ago I introduced you to my beautiful change bag. Today you get a sneak peak inside it. This is what I carry around with me day after day in my changing bag.
- A nappy
- Wet wipes
- Wet bag for cloth nappy
- Nappy rash cream
- A spare dummy (even though I don’t give him a dummy when he isn’t in his bed, not really sure why I have that in there)
- A fork
- A snack bar
- A couple of cars because they are his favourite toys at the moment
- A change of clothes (although I don’t always have them, this is only for long days or days where there is a chance he will get particularly messy)
- Fold up highchair thingie from Jojo Maman Bebe, that acts as straps for any chair so I don’t need to find him a high chair when out and about.
- A comb
- His sunglasses even though he refuses to wear them
- My purse
- House keys
- Car keys
- Mobile phone
- Earphones (not that I even get to wear them when out and about with Harrison)
- A note pad and pen because I’m obsessed with writing to do lists.
- A snack bar for me
- Chewing gum
- Lip balm
- A usb stick
- Painkillers just in case because there is nothing worse than getting a headache whilst out with a toddler!!