Sagittarius traits | Blogtober 16 Day 18
Welcome back to Blogtober, today’s question is about what my zodiac sign is and whether I fit the bill for it.
The logical side of me has never believed in astrology but I do quite enjoy reading my horoscope, I do find it quite fun. Although it is just a bit of fun to me.
My birthday is December 3rd, making me a Sagittarius.
/>Typical likes of a Sagittarius:
- Freedom (yes well who doesn’t)
- Travel (yes, well I love the idea of travel, I don’t really get the chance to these day)
- Philosophy (nope, not really, I had to do a module at university called Key Ideas in Philosophy and I hated it)
- Being outdoors (love love love being outdoors, going to walks, going for runs, sitting in the garden)
Typical dislikes of a Sagittarius:
- Clingy people (well yeah, but it is always feeling loved I suppose)
- Being constrained (I guess)
- Off-the-wall theories (I don’t know about off-the-wall, but I hate when people are theories that are so obviously wrong about things that are proven, so when people have completely do dar theories about science)
- Details (nope, I’m actually really detail orientated)
- Generous (I would love to say I am generous, and I think in many ways I am, I will do anything for people I care about but I am crap at giving money to charity and things like that, it is something I would like to improve about myself)
- Idealistic (I agree with this, I would say I always aim for perfection in everything I do, I don’t necessarily achieve it but I always strive to. I love planning things out in meticulous detail to make it as close to ideal as possible)
- Great sense of humour (well I think I’m funny!)
- Promises more can deliver (possibly, I am eager to please and I certainly aim to never over promise)
- Very impatient (I can be, I will admit)
- Will say anything no matter how undiplomatic (no, not that I am aware of anyway!)
So there we go, I don’t think I am particularly ‘such a typical Sagittarius’ but there are some good strengths and likes to aspire to there so I’m going to embrace my inner Archer!